Wednesday, October 12, 2011

get up, stand up

Had to share... sometimes working downtown is INSANE.

You see the craziest things, and always seem to encounter the most random people.

Today while I was at lunch all of a sudden I hear:

"WHO ARE WE?"

"DE-MO-CRA-CY!"

"WHO ARE WE?"

"DE-MO-CRA-CY!"

yeah.

I look over - and there is this HUUUUUGE line of people with signs and banners and masks and weird outfits on! I couldn't believe this was happening on a Wed. afternoon...

Then again, I don't know why it surprised me.

Anyways, I managed to get a picture on my phone as the line was coming to and end. I wish I could carry my camera with me everywhere without looking completely bonkers :)

It was an odd site, but I had to commend them for standing up and doing something about whatever it was they were so desperately trying to prove.

No comments: