Monday, October 3, 2011

be bold.

One of the shots I took for class this week. Our assignment was movement.

This shot was for the panning section...

I just have to give a shoutout to my friend for being such a giving and tolerant model... you guys, it was 40 degrees out when we took these pictures and she was wearing next to nothing. Not to mention we were outside for over an hour, at 6:30 in the morning on a Saturday.

The most wonderful thing, though, is that she didn't complain one single time - as I had her jumping off a picnic table for a half hour straight - running up and down stairs, and twirling until she was so dizzy she almost fell in the river!

I will post a few more of these shots after I get the chance to look at them all. I just thought this one was fun after I added the Sex in the city quote ;)



1 comment:

She said...

I LOVE IT! so true. so true. Some women AREN'T meant to be tamed.
You are a very tolerent, positive photographer - my friend. Not everyone can snap good photos of a dizzy girl spinning in circles.

endlessinbetweens.blogspot.com