Thursday, August 18, 2011

Spooky Howls

Last year the Lupus Support Group in my hometown started a Pet Parade to raise awareness and money to donate to the Lupus Alliance

It's really great because it gives people an opportunity to enter their pets in a costume contest for prizes, or just show off their adorable pooches! Last year we even had a mini horse and a cat! It was so much fun to see all the animals dressed up for Halloween!

As Halloween is my very favorite time of year, and I love, love, love getting decked out in costume, we dressed our pets up and we won "cutest costume" - duh! ;-)

Our pomeranian (Romeo), was a baby. He doesn't like to walk very far, but he sits in a stoller well so we thought this was only fitting. We followed suit with our Puggle (Rico), decking him out like a swagged out toddler. It was precious. Together we labeled them "The Kids".

This years walk is the second weekend in October and I can't wait. I will definitely post more costumes after this years event! I simply love Halloween!



1 comment:

Britt said...

They're adorable! My dog would NEVER let me put a shirt and hat on him and he would definitely refuse to walk with them on. I can just see his 100lb self flopping on the ground and refusing to move until the clothing was taken off of him! Haha.

- Britt