Monday, March 19, 2012

Sex Bomb

Sex Bomb

"What’s in a name? When it comes to the Sex Bomb we take the moniker seriously. A must for any romantic bath, our world famous sphere of sex appeal contains all of Nature’s most potent and seductive ingredients we could think of to get you in the mood for a good… bath. Scintillating jasmine, clary sage and ylang ylang are powerful aphrodisiacs that are known to relax you as they warm your heart, and other body parts too. Soya milk makes the water milky, softening your entire body as you enjoy a luxurious soak with our best-selling Bath Bomb. Consider yourself warned." 



I purchased this bomb - which I had been dying to try - for myself and a special someone. I figured it was a perfect occassion to buy it for my visitor and my birthday weekend :)

It worked out well.
We both liked it ;)
This bomb smelled just like a few other products from Lush, like the Snow Fairy Shower Gel and Rockstar Soap. I wasn't a huge fan of the scent but it turned the bath an amazing, bright PINK that was surprisingly unique. I was amazed that there were none of Lush's "surprises" in this bath bomb. I was glad for that in this particular instance lol... no mess to deal with afterwards ;-) It did leave a noticable hot pink ring around the tub, but that came off with no effort.






The little flower that is nuzzled in on the top of this bomb baffled me. I wasn't quite sure what it was? It expanded like one of those weird pill thing for kids - you know... they expand in the water to the shape of a fish or teddy bear? Anyways, the flower expanded, then dissolved partially... but never "fully" dissolved.




It was kinda weird. We had a good time laughing, trying to figure out what it was though :)

The bath was silky, smooth, and truth be told - maybe it was the candle light, the setting, the happiness, or my bath partner - this bomb was pretty damn sexy.


No comments: