Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rose Queen

Rose Queen


"Full of blossoms, petals and a sensuous new rose fragrance, this one is a splendid, sophisticated bomb fit for a queen."







I bought Rose Queen because she sounded perfect for a pampering sesh.

In reality -- she made me feel like I bathed in a busted open sack of potpourri.
The smell was horrendous at first, like a bad old woman scent. As i was in the bath for a while, the scent did get more tolerable... but still it was not worth buying.

She fizzed out fairly quickly. It was kind of cool to see the petals flow out of her - At first it reminded me of a Cherry Blossom...  the color was faint, and those pretty petals soon became annoying.




Seriously - it was like bathing with stems and bits of weeds and fake plant. Just bits and pieces... no large petals like I had envisioned when purchasing.






Lol - maybe my imagination got a little carried away at how beautiful this bomb was going to be ;)



To sum it up? This is a bomb for those who enjoy that cheap "old woman" rose scent. No offense, but it was not my type of bath bomb. I'd never recommend this to anyone.

Thank God Lush has plenty of other products I love and adore!



No comments: