Tuesday, March 27, 2012

here we go...

My fabulous followers....




I've got a stalker... lol ... again.

It's all good tho- some people will never be happy and will always hate on those who do it bigger, better, and bossier than they'll ever be able to.

This "person" stalks my blog, comments, even reads my blog and legit copies my shit. LOL. They've been obsessed with me since 2010 (...seriously)... they just can't seem to GET OVER IT and move on - it's quite pathetic.

Normally, I wouldn't give a shit. I love my haters... Imitation is the highest form of flattery!

But -- I've been considering taking a break from blogging for a while now anyways... as mentioned in a previous post - my life is SO busy with so many big MOVES and beautiful things going on... I think now is the perfect time to take a break, make some serious moves, and get situated (when I return, I will tell you all about it... I'm SO freakin excited!!!), and let my stalker find someone else to be disgustingly jealous of!

Today I'm posting all of the blogs I had scheduled/written -- and then you won't hear from me for a while, unless I randomly decide to post something ;)

Don't worry, I will be back - I don't know when, but I could never stay away from writing for very long!!!



Rest assured, I am happier than ever and things are happening just as they should <3







xoxo







No comments: