Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Eternal sunshine



Lately I have been crafting like crazy!

A few weeks ago, I went to Hobby Lobby (my fav) and spent entirely too much time and money there. LOL.





I got the Vegas picture a while back - and found the frame at a goodwill and revamped it (I told you,... I've been Ms. Crafty lately :) It was so cheap and turned out great! The canvas I found at Hobby Lobby, it reminds my babe and I of "our" show (L word). We love it!

A while back a few of my DIY bracelets broke :( I hadn't gotten around to making any new ones for myself because I've been so busy and haven't had a chance to get anything new (not like I don't have a bazillion beads and threads LOL). I also wanted to pick up a few things I was running low on.....

I ended up getting the beads I was running low on, and picking up some really pretty beads that I cannot wait to use! I also picked up some different cording material, and some clasps.  


I also went to Michaels and picked up a few things.

I picked up some more beads, some spray paint, cording, and some paint I was running out of :-D







I've been spending alot of free time catching up on hobbies, painting, reading, revamping, making t shirts, sewing, beading, etc.... it feels great to get back into it after not having a chance to for so long!

I have a ton of ideas for things I want to put together and create... Maybe it's the gorgeous weather that has put my motivation through the roof! Crafting is one of the many things I don't share a whole lot of here.. I will try to be better about remembering to share my DIY stuff.


SO MANY BEAUTIFUL THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.



I am truly happy, and so very blessed!!







No comments: