Monday, November 7, 2011

Snow Globe

Whew! This will definitely wake you up.
Very citrusy (grapefruit oil), it’s not a warming soap (like glogg).
Personally, it’s just too “wide awake” for my taste in scents… it works well, as all Lush soaps do – and I adore the way it looks…
It did leave me feeling a bit dry – again, most Lush soaps do. I didn’t find it any worse or better (moisturizing) than the majority of the soaps I’ve tried from Lush.
It’s not that I’m against citrus smelling soaps, either. I absolutely LOVE the Mandarin Tea Party soap they offered last year (sad to see, it is not available this year – yet at leastL). This is just a bit too “fresh”.
I got this last year around Christmas time, and I still haven’t used it all. I just don’t find myself reaching for it. BUT – if you like the scent, I could see how someone would enjoy this soap.
They brought Snow Globe back this year for the holiday season, costing around $8 for 3.5 ounces.
Personally, I would spend my money elsewhere…

1 comment:

Beauty Discovered said...

Hey there
Just letting you know that the Australian Lush website sells the Mandarin Tea Party soap. I think if you email them they could let you know what postage would be to the US.
Let me know how you go if you do email them.
xx

There was an error in this gadget