Wednesday, November 23, 2011

magnetic

What pulls me…


Honesty. Sensitivity. Boldness. Warmth. Pride. Connection. Charm. Sparks. Open heart. KINDNESS when no one is looking. Bravery & Courage. Responsibility. Surprises. Comfortable silence. A reassuring hand gesture. Thoughtfulness. Knowing smiles. Security in the dark. A place in the back of your mind. Knowledge & Intelligence. A quit wit. Humor. Your laugh. Understanding. Remembering. Dominance. A slight submission.  Playful discussions. Meaningful Conversations. Likeability. Dependability. Heartbeats. Tired eyes. Fuzzy hair. Drunk smiles. My head on your chest. Deep stares and powerful glimpses. Calmness. Comfort. Control. Support. Excitement. Motivation. Inspiration.Movement. Faint tugs at my heart. The right words. Timing. Those “moments”.



Lyin' here with you so close to me
It's hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breathe
Caught up in this moment
Caught up in your smile

I've never opened up to anyone
So hard to hold back when I'm holding you in my arms

But we don't need to rush this
Let's just take this slow

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch in the fire burning so bright
No I don't wanna mess this thing up

No I don't wanna push too far

........

I know it's time to leave,
But you'll be in my dreams,
Tonight.



- Lady Antebellum "Just a Kiss"

No comments: