Thursday, March 17, 2011

Roll with the punches...

So not in the mood to blog today. And, everyone in this town is going crazy for St. Pattys, which currently is annoying the crap out of me. . . You know how sometimes it feels like life just keeps punching and punching and you can’t do anything but roll with them?

That’s how I feel this week.

It’s never ending.

I also feel like God puts things in our lives at just the right time… I read a book this week (while feeling like life was giving me a severe beating, review on the book coming soon!) and it was as if God placed it in my hands to help me cope with what was coming...

I walked away from this book with the thought that as often as we think God is punishing us, or throwing us punches, or somehoooow we think he is messing up….

We really don’t know what the heck is going on behind the scenes.

So often when life gets crazy we wonder why God is doing this to us, why he is holding us down, and we blame him for lifes crap.

We forget GOD IS LOVE!

He only loves us. He does not know how to hurt, or hate, or “throw you punches”.

There is a plan, people.

Im just trying to get to the good part J

No comments: