Friday, August 24, 2012

Mockingjay

 
 
I finished the third book of The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins yesterday.
 
It wasn't as good as the first, or second book (obviously), but it was good none-the-less. It was very different than the first two... you didn't really know where it was going at any point during the book... but it kept me entertained and captivated me until the very last sentence and I would absolutely recommend this series to anyone!
 
 
While I was very patient and kept my eyes and ears closed to the hype regarding the first movie - as soon as I had time today I went and bought it.
 
I couldn't wait any longer!!!
 
 
Really, it was perfect timing.
 
Boo thang has to work an odd shift this evening, so here's what I came home to...
 
 
 
 

(I already know I'll wanna watch it again, so we decided we will watch it together tomorrow!!! lol)

 
 
*We also picked up a new fall "maple pumpkin" scented candle :)*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: