Monday, August 27, 2012

american cream


 

American Cream Conditioner

Lush Description:

"American Cream is our dreamy, medium-strength for soft, shiny and bouncy locks. Softening honey, scalp clarifying lavender and fresh oranges make a conditioner suitable for all hair types to soften rough ends and keep hair calm. Not to mention the absolutely delectable strawberry vanilla cream scent."



About 2 months ago I stopped using conditioner and switched to using only Lush shampoos. I have noticed a big change in my hair, for the better. That being said, I had been wanting to try a Lush conditioner for a long time so this was a product I picked up at my recent trip to the Mall of America.

I bought a small bottle to start...

My opinion? It's a decent conditioner. The smell is what I love most... the yummy scent reminds me of a sorority house for some reason lol. The sweet vanilla scent doesn't linger but it also isn't heavy and greasy, which is nice.

Would I buy it again? I don't know. Probably not, but I'm going to give it a chance, finish the bottle, and then decide :)









No comments: