Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So much to buy...

Ok so I was just wondering how many of you have a list of things you want to get yourselves?

I know I can’t be alone in this. I seriously started a list so I wouldn’t forget the things I thought would be beneficial to have (for example: Clothing Steamer) but honestly now, when I look at it, it seems like my list keeps getting longer and I can’t cross anything off of it! I have this ridiculous habit of spending money where and when I don’t really need to. I know that’s a problem for a lot of us, but seriously that’s why I made the list! To follow it! I guess I need to make a point each payday (Woot! Woot!) to buy an item or two off my list, and only spend where I need to other than that. Seems like it will take forever. I am a firm believer in working hard, to be able to spoil yourself once in a while.

So, how do you decide when/what to spoil yourself with? WITHOUT using your “spoil me” money on a drugstore splurge and a bunch of stuff that definitely, was not on your list. . .

1 comment:

Ian Ranshaw said...

Cmon, Lets face it...its all "spoil me" money right. We have high standards for ourselves and we want what we want when we want it. :)
Lists are just there so we dont forget anything that we wanted yesterday.