Saturday, November 22, 2014

Beyoncé




Can't wait for the  Platinum album to drop.
November 24th, 2014 = release date

Deluxe Album to include:
Flawless (Remix) ft. Nicki
(which I already am obsessed with and love, love, love)
&
Drunk (Remix) ft. Kanye

and...


Beyoncé - 7/11





Honestly, I like her music so much more since she's recognized she was being stifled by not freely expressing herself - I like the seemingly new version - The 'Grown Woman' Bey, that isn't concerned with the public eye, but rather focuses on what makes her happy.


 If you have kept up with her on Youtube (not Vevo) - when she released the original album in December 13', she had posted a 5 part "Self-Titled" "mini-art" feature. 

Part 2 titled "Imperfection" Beyonce says:
"I feel like something about the aggression of Bow Down and the attitude of Flawless - the reality is, sometimes you lose. And you're never too good to lose, you're never too big to lose, you're never too smart to lose; it happens, and it happens when it needs to happen. And you have to embrace those things"

In Part 5 titled "Honesty" she explains:
“I’ve done so many things in my life, in my career, that I feel like at this point I’ve earned the right to be me and to express any and every side of myself,”


I know there are people knocking her and her new music so I'm sure nothing will change with this release - but I don't care.
Not. One. Bit.



... I adore her sexy, raunchy, gangster side
... I admire her self-awareness
...and I appreciate her courage in the ability to be vulnerable. 














#BeyHive

No comments: