Monday, March 3, 2014

Bye Bye Birchbox

 
 
I cancelled my Birchbox subscription today.
 
 
This month would have been my 15th consecutive month, but I just had enough.
 
I'd been considering cancelling it since Christmas time, but finally decided to pull the trigger today.
 
After last month's box (which I didn't post), I think I realized I was over it.
 
There wasn't anything wrong with it. It's a great concept, and I know that there are plenty of other subscription boxes out there I could try, I just don't know if I'm into it anymore.
 
I've had my subscription to Birchbox for 14 months - and I've only found one item that I felt was worthy of a full size purchase.
 
I've received some interesting things, some cool - some not so cool - but when I stop and think about it... I literally have a box full of samples, and none of them are truly can't-live-without products.  
 
I think I'll find a better way to spend my $10 a month :)
 
Buh-Bye Birchbox!!
 


No comments: