Monday, February 24, 2014

A Little Rock Wedding...

Babes brother got married this past weekend!!

He is currently stationed in Japan, but his fiancée lives in the states so they chose to get married in Little Rock, Arkansas.

We made the long drive leaving early Friday to make in on time for the rehearsal dinner. For the rehearsal dinner they had hibachi. I had sake for the first time!! It was actually a really fun rehearsal dinner... and really good food! :)

The wedding was beautiful and the reception was adorable with Japanese themed decorations.
Between the wedding and the reception, honeydoll and I had the chance to walk around downtown a little bit. I was surprised at how cute the downtown area was! After the reception, we went back downtown to see a little bit more.

Sunday morning we hit the road for the long trek back to Texas. It was a really nice weekend. I was glad I got to be a part of it.















No comments: