Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Zevia

 
 
I stopped drinking Diet Coke in January.
 
I still have one once in a while, if I'm out somewhere and there are no other options, etc.... but I don't keep them stocked in my fridge, and I don't make special stops for fountain Diet Cokes anymore :)
 
The whole foods store near my office carries all kinds of things, and recently I stumbled upon these beauts...
 

 
 
It does contain caffeine, but there are no artificial sweeteners, no calories, and seems to be a fantastic alternative for those days when I just want a pop!
 
 
It's nice to have an option - if I really want one.




2 comments:

She said...

wow - I've never even heard of this... I need to try it. I was contemplating giving up diet coke, but I feel like I'd HAVE to have a replacement with how much I drink.

She said...
This comment has been removed by the author.