Friday, September 16, 2011

never think

Twilight marathon last night... had the window cracked to let the crisp clean fall air in, and I dug out my autumn slippers to stay warm. It was beautifully relaxing.

I absolutely love this story. I know I have said it before but there is something about it that really captivates me. I think maybe it was the timing of when I read these books. It was the first winter after my sister and good friend passed away, and the twilight series were literally the first books I dove into to escape the harsh reality I was forced to deal with. I found reading saved me from being consumed into a black whole. I think that may be just a part of the reason why twilight will always hold a special place in my heart <3

Secret: I own the soundtrack. It's amazing ;-)

I'm working on my assignment for my photography class this week.
I will post them once I am done.







Save your soul
Before you're too far gone
Before nothing can be done

'Cause without me
You got it all


1 comment:

Ian Ranshaw said...

Nice Pics....and books are a great way to escape just about all of the worlds black holes. Keep the photos coming...Love them !!