Tuesday, September 13, 2011

in a world where you can be anything...

Eek! Exciting news! I signed up for a photography class a few weeks ago, and we had our first class last night. I didn't know what to expect, but my instructor had us walking around downtown and shooting a half hour into the class! It was really neat, because the class is at the Institute of Arts and it is an evening class, so it was dusk and the lighting was great for some random downtown shots! They aren't perfect, but in all fairness we were walking alll around, so I didn't have time to sit and make sure I got a perfect shot... I had to keep up with the rest of the class! lol.

Here are a couple I took (I only edited them a little):









All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

i love the flowers and the trees in front of the sunset! great pictures!! <3