Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Mile High City

The second week in January, I had to go to Denver, Colorado for work.

I had never been to Denver before, and the babes was able to come with me.

Let me just say, I loved it.

While most of my time was encompassed with work, fortunately I was able to go out a little bit.

Sweetie has a friend who lives in the city, so we met up with her one night and she showed us around. We walked from dive bar to dive bar, and I took a shot with a scorpion in it!!! Ayy!!



While I was at work, babes spent the day doing cool things I wish I could have shared in. We were able to go out to eat a few nights, and we had some good laughs and a pillow fight that just about tore up the hotel room LOL. I was happy to spend this trip with someone.

Oh,... did I mention recreational marijuana is legal there?!

Definitely a place I'd like to visit again. Preferably next time - no business, all pleasure!












No comments: