Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hello Goodbye


My, how time flies!

It's amazing we are already hitting the home stretch of January, 2014.

I had taken up a few New Years Resolutions for myself:

First, was to quit drinking diet coke.

Second, was to quit smoking.

I can proudly say that I've done a great job at quitting both.

I'm proud of myself for these accomplishments. They aren't huge, but they make a huge difference.

Next, I'd like to cut out most processed foods, and focus on what I'm putting in my body. Navigate towards a lean, more raw lifestyle.

Baby steps :)


Also, I'm seriously considering a part time job.

I know - what am I thinking!... Honestly, I'm not sure.

I remember when I worked two jobs and was going to school a few years back. That specific year was a very chaotic, stressful time in my life. A lot of my stress was within my personal life, which allowed me to fill my time with "stuff" to do (ie. make money and finish school). I went to school and worked long days to keep me busy... and when I look back at it - oddly enough -I was happy.

I'm a firm believer in the more you do, and the more you accomplish - the better you feel about yourself. It felt good to know I could bust my ass, make things happen, and make myself happy.

So, here I am.

The good news is that I don't need a second job, so if it get's to be too much. I can simply put in my two weeks, and retire ;-)

 Here's to a new year, new goals, and new accomplishments!





No comments: