Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Businness&Pleasure


We just got back from our road trip/vacation (I will blog on the trip sooooon!) - and now the fun is really kicking in. We are getting things unpacked/organizing/decorating! The tough part is - soon I will be gone again.


I am going away on business.


Yep, gone again.


I am so excited about this trip... it should prove to be a great opportunity, and I am more motivated and inspired than ever!


Good thing is, it won't be all work, no play.


I made sure the company flew me out early so I had time to hit up...




THE MALL OF AMERICA.


 
I can't wait to shop til' I drop!

While it is hectic, and a bit "undesirable" to turn around and leave again with SO much going on... this blended trip of business&pleasure is going to be so badass.






I'll make sure to take pictures ;-)





No comments: