Sunday, May 13, 2012

dear mom



Mom,

You are my best friend.
God has truly blessed me. I could not have asked for a more kind, gentle, forgiving, and loving mother. Today is yours. Today, I thank you for all you have been to me, and done for me. I thank you for raising me, and allowing me the freedom to make my own mistakes - and for always being there to catch me if I fell. I want to thank you for your patience, and kind nature - I am who I am - because of you. Thank you for your knowledge. Thank you for your understanding. Thank you for being everything a woman should be - and showing me how to be one as well. Thank you for never giving up on me, always supporting me in my dreams and standing beside me for lifes big decisions. Thank you for allowing me to write my own story. Thank you for believing in me. I owe everything I have, everything I will have, and everything I am to you. I could never give back, what you have given to me. Words will never be able to express what you mean to me and how your presence fills my life.
You are the most beautiful woman I will ever know.
It is a privelege and an honor to be able to call you my mother.

I will always aspire to be just like you.

I love you mom.

A&F,
Tay












1 comment:

Ian Ranshaw said...

that is the sweetest tribute I have ever read. and I know you mean every word of it. She is the best.