Thursday, December 29, 2011

superbass

Front row.

Everything is dark.

In front of me, I see a huge black platform.

A stage.

I can feel a body, strong and sturdy behind me. Embracing the relaxed stance; my mind buzzing and my head bobbling, the body behind me is also relaxed, yet I can sense that this body is also keeping a safeguard over me.

Completely oblivious to my surroundings, I feel safe in these arms… lean forward, grabbing the bar in front of the stage; I push my ass into the crotch of my bodyguard and hang my head forward.

*FOG HORN*

LOUD.

and

LONG

………………………………………

The bass drops.


When the beat drops, the stage lights up, bright white lights.

Neon Purple beams of light follow. They seem to be everywhere, the fog looks purple, and everyone is going nuts. The crowd turns from an anxious, hollering, excited group of people... to a raging, mindless, mob of dance crazed fans. My bodyguard holds me closer and I throw my head back.
It's not long before I'm sweaty, lost within myself - and the one who's at my back. After a few sick drops from the DJ, I'm completely entranced.

The music is so loud.

Every time the bass hits I feel it through my entire body.

I relish in these moments.

Dub-step baby….

Welcome to the mad house J

No comments: