Monday, December 12, 2011

live life hard.

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, SO JUST GO F*CKING NUTS.

My life has been so crazy the past few weeks... hence the lack of posting.

I fell in love with Texas and have been working my hardest to get there.

This past weekend, after 2 phone interviews and a face to face with the Ops Manager of Michigan, the company flew me out, put me in a hotel, and finally offered me the job.

I couldn’t be more excited! It is such a great opportunity and my boss is amazing.

I just hope I like it, once I get there and the dream becomes a reality...

Lots of work to do… but I am excited, and once my life regulates itself a little bit – I will be back to posting as usual J

TEXAS HERE I COME, BABY!

Early flight out of Michigan



Chicago was BEAUTIFUL


First sighting!




First landing in my new hometown!




Texas was sad to see me go...




That Texas sky...




Hello, Dallas

mmm the Texas sun. (Landing in Dallas)




Dallas airport. Ridiculous!




Huge badass poster at Chicago O Hare


No comments: