Monday, September 8, 2014

Minneapolis Skylines


I'm still working on my pictures from Minneapolis this year. 

I'm grouping them into separate posts, so there's still a few more to come :)



Below are some photos I was able to take of Downtown Minneapolis.

Fortunately, most of my visits to Minneapolis are in the warmer months so I am able to enjoy the very clean, downtown area of the city :)

One of my favorite things about big cities is that I can walk everywhere.

I love taking walks in the evenings, walking to lunch/dinner, or just to grab a drink with friends. 

I always use these opportunities to take photos, which makes it all the more enjoyable!


Downtown


Outside the Convention Center. 


Rainy Day <3


Over the street downtown. One of my favorite spots.


Looking up on a walk downtown



Night Lights







No comments: