Friday, August 8, 2014

Shellac


I had bought a kit a long while back to do my own Shellac
(of course, it was a cheaper, drugstore kit -- so it was no where near the quality of professionals)



Then recently, a few girlfriends and I went to the salon - and they talked me into trying Shellac.

I loved it.

It allowed me to keep my own nails, not ruin them - yet provide me with some more strength so they wouldn't break as easy.

Well, I wasn't going to pay $45 bucks every time I wanted my nails done - and $50 every time I wanted my toes done....
 So I caved.

Because of my manicuring license I was able to get this for a reasonable price.

I've done my hands and feet multiple times now - It's already paid for itself!!





I bought a deep red, a bright pink, a dark (almost black) purple, and a nude color. I also picked up a white and clear :)



These pics don't really do it justice. I am going to try and be better about getting pics of my weekly manicures!



I've loved it so far - My next attempt will be a french manicure with Shellac!!

 :-D







No comments: