Thursday, February 20, 2014

See you at the crossroads....


Baby and I got the chance to attend a Bone Thugs n' Harmony concert!

The opening groups were decent, and the DJ was pretty good. 

It was exciting when Bone finally came out...

I was pretty proud of myself for knowing most of their songs.

I never thought I'd get to see them perform Crossroads live. It's one of the songs I put on the video I made when Timberly passed, and one I always associate with her. It's also the phrase we used on the back of her memorial walk shirts one year... so it's a pretty special thing that I got this experience.

Overall, a late night - but a very memorable one.


Opening Acts


See you at the crossroads...




At the end they called all the girls up on stage... #clubbone







1 comment:

Ian Ranshaw said...

That is pretty special that you got to see them. Didnt realize that Bone thugs did that song.