Sunday, April 29, 2012

hunger games

Yeah yeah, I know - these books are old news ;)
My parents surprisingly read these books, yes... both of my parents read the Hunger Games series - and recommended it to me.


I just finished a book, so I figured this weekend I would give this series a go


... lemme just tell you:

I'm hooked.



This had my interest from the first chapter. Finally! A book without a slow start! lol... looks like I should be knockin this series out quickly. I'm literally almost done with the first book, no, I'm probably not going to review it - it's so "hyped" right everyone knows what it's all about .... but now I understand the buzz! Can't wait to see how this story unfolds~ I just hope it's not a predictable ending.

 



The Hunger Games
Suzanne Collins




No comments: