Saturday, April 28, 2012

creative threads



I just wanted to take a minute to let you all know my creativity is off the charts - lol!

I have SO many awesome projects underway, I can't wait to finish them and share!

Just to let you in on a litttttttle - I've got alot of interior/home decor items in the works... that are so fuckin badass - lol

Besides my new knitting hobby and the pieces I've got in store for that (My first piece is a hot pink scarf - so fresh), I've been doing a little of everything - mosaic work, beading, painting/sculpting, all kinds of things with wood and glass... really too much to get into for one blog --- but the most exciting news is....

My T-shirts.

I'm telling you guys - I love the t-shirts I make for myself... I'll have to take some pictures and share them with you (I'll try to remember)


THEY ARE SO DOPE!



I'm definitely still looking into that screen printing machine (I will have it eventually) - but for now, I am managing to make myself and the boo happy with my custom threads :)

So many ideas that turned out great - and so many more I've got coming!

I love having things no one else has... makes everything about me that much more unique! No one can do it like me baby ;)


No comments: