Friday, April 22, 2011

T&S

So, in one of my more recent blogs I mentioned a new band I've been jamming to...

You know how you find a new song or group and you just think "Why didn't I know about this?!". Well, thats kinda how I feel about Tegan and Sara, the new group I've been obsessed with.

Its two identical twin sisters who have a really quirky, fun sound goin on.

I can't really explain their voices, they are different yet obviously alike in so many ways. Makes for great music, plus they write their own songs and lemme tell ya. . . . I'm diggin it.

Here's a few of my fav songs :)


This song is called "Call it off" (I couldn't post the Official Video). Sorry it takes a while for them to get into the song, but I personally find them hilarious too so if you don't like it... whatever :)


This is a live performance of "The Con". This is quite a bit different than the original song, but I liked the more punk feel of this performance considering I can't post the Official Video.


Also, if you get a chance check out some of their 'Video Chapters' they have on YouTube . . .it's sort of a sneak peek into their studio sessions for each track. Cool Stuff :)


Love em'!!

No comments: