Friday, December 31, 2010

What a wonderful world

So for Christmas I got spoiled! I received the camera I have been wanting for quite some time now! I think I took like 500 pictures over the weekend lol. default test subjects were the animals :)
Also, I went to LUSH for the first time! I was so excited I wanted to buy one of everything! The picture above is my Caique parrot Chico opening one of my LUSH gifts :) He had a great time with it! lol. They had a buy one, get one free sale on all of their Christmas gifts and such so it was the perfect day to make my first stop! I have only tried a few of their items but I bought a ton and so far I love them. I was overwhelmed with trying to choose what I wanted! I will let you know what my favorites and least favorites were out of what I got.

I used the BIG shampoo today and I was happy with how it lathered up. It is a weird texture so I was nervous but it cleaned my hair SO WELL. My hair didn't end up smelling like much of anything, but that was good because the shampoo itself doesn't smell extremely pleasant anyways :)

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful New Years Eve, and enjoy your last night in 2010. I know I am definitely welcoming 2011 with open arms.

Any New Years Resolutions? I'm still deciding on mine... maybe going to try to quit my diet coke addiction.... maybe ;)

No comments: