Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hello world...

    So I have been thinking about starting a blog for quite some time now… I guess it took me so long to start because I have no idea what I will blog about! I have racked my brain and I suppose this will fall into the  category "miscellaneous". Lol. Kind of like my personality. I am seriously across the map! For my first blog, I figured its only right for an intro, so that's what you're getting :) 
    I'm 25, and I have a bird named Chico. He looks sweet, but don't let the looks fool you :) I want to get an english bulldog.  I think....They're friggin adorable! I definitely will have one someday, and I know it will be worth the wait.
    AHEM....so here's some silly facts about mmmuah…
  1. I dislike cilantro and olives. Ew.
  2. I like to read (when I have the time)
  3.  I am a sucker for cartoons on TV.... I mean like, the kid cartoons that 25 year olds shouldn't be entertained by lol.
  4. Secretly I wish I had the courage to chop all my hair off and rock a Rihanna cut… buuuuut I am a wimp and probably never will.





    One of the most life-changing experiences I have had to deal with so far was losing my little sister in May of 2009 to Lupus. She was my best friend and better half :) Since then my family and the wonderful people of the Lupus Alliance have started a Lupus support group in my hometown and as well have begun a lupus memorial walk in my sisters memory. It's a  wonderful feeling to see the Lords blessings work in your life.

    I'm sure you will learn more as this blog progresses and I'm sure I will too! As for right now, I will say expect a lot of random topics from me because I am quite random! Lol. Thanks for tuning in :)
    tay*



No comments: