Wednesday, March 6, 2013

magic mushrooms

Lately I've been trying to use up the Lush supply I have.
I have SO many items in my collection, that I've told myself  I need to use some of it up before I can buy anymore.

This item is from a previous season, however I believe the UK site still has them for sale.


Magic Mushroom

Magic Mushroom’s bright red top is scented with our famous Vanillary fragrance, while his white stem smells of strawberries, giving you piles of fruity bathtime bubbles.


 
What I think:
I thought this smelled great, and I enjoyed that a little goes a long way. It also didn't stain my tub in any way (the red made me nervous lol). Lush and other reviews I have viewed, describe the scent as strawberries and vanilla. I think that's a fairly accurate description, however when I first broke this bath bomb into the tub, I couldn't put my finger on the scent I was smelling. It smelled really fabulous while bathing, but afterwards it did not linger at all - which was a mild dissapointment since the scent was so yummy.



 
If Lush brought this back as a retro item, I wouldn't be hesitant to re-purchase. An item that goes a long way, and packs a fantastically delicious scent.


No comments: