Monday, February 18, 2013

Fifty Shades of...








We all know this trilogy was HUGE - I was hesitant to read it due to all the "hype"

Then my curiosity got the best of me ;-)

Of course. lol.





What I found odd about this trilogy was how different each of the books were.
Each seemed to have their own vibe, their own "mood" so to speak - defining a period of the timeline in the relationship between Anastasia and Christian, the two main characters.

While I felt parts of this book were "over the top",... I couldn't put it down.

Some call it smut.

Others say it's a love story.

Truth is, it's definitely both.

Sexy
Fun
Deep
Passionate
and so much more...

It's a fascinating contradiction of a book that keeps you wondering what's next.



I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't blush over provocative content and "Rated R" behavior ;-) 










No comments: