Tuesday, November 27, 2012

turkey day 12'

*gobble gobble*

 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

We woke up early to get our food going, listening to the new Rih Rih album with football on the tube. We had a few drinks, and literally I had all the candles in the house going :-)

...after dinner we snuggled down to watch a movie together with a slice of apple pie!



One of my favorite Thanksgiving memories with my sister was the year we drank so much Lambrusco... we couldn't stop laughing. It was such a good time. So for me, it's kind of a tradition to have a few glasses of it for my homie :)


We also woke up early on Friday and did some Black Friday shopping
we scored on some really good deals!





6 comments:

Stylishly in love said...

Great Thanksgiving memories!

Sofia

http://stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com/

Jessi said...

I love your makeup. So pretty. Your black Friday outfit looks super comfy!
-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So pretty . Love your candles - they are so relaxing.

Xo Amy,
Would you like to stay connected through Bloglovin and GFC?
http://stylechocolatechip.blogspot.com/

Mitha Komala said...

lovely shots dear! those food looks yummy xx

Letters To Juliet

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog.
Love this post!!
I'm your newest follower, really hope you will do the same :)

X Annewil
lovetolittlethings.blogspot.com

FREE FALL said...

hi ,it is a good blog if you follow me, I follow you . Kisses.


xxx

abangarang.blogspot.com