Friday, October 5, 2012

rub rub rub




Rub Rub Rub
 
 
Lush says:
 
 
*Scrubby sea salt and mimosa shower wash*
     
Rub Rub Rub is a bit of a variation on the normal shower gel. For one, it’s so thick we put it into a tub for handy scooping in the shower. Secondly, it’s a bright blue, supremely softening, exfoliating sea salt shower scrub to revive your skin. Sea salt is extra cleansing, mineral-rich and softening for the hair and body; you can even use it as a shampoo. Our rubby scrub is startlingly refreshing, with a dash of lemon juice and the tropical scent of mimosa blossoms for a light, blossom-scented wash and smoother skin.
 
 
 
 
I say:
If you are looking for a serious exfoliant - this won't be for you. It is a mild, gentle exfoliant. Rub Rub Rub does smell good, but this isn't a "must have" for me. I probably won't purchase this again for the simple fact that it isn't a great exfoliator and if I need to buy a shower gel I would prefer others to this scent. 
 
I haven't tried it as a shampoo yet,... I may try it once just to see :)
 
Overall, it smells decent and works for a gentle exfoliant and shower gel.
 
 
 
 

 


No comments: