Monday, February 20, 2012

#tattalk

ink'd up - love this :)

Lately, there's been tat talk goin on.

Got me thinking.

I've got tattoos...

However, I haven't gotten one since my sister passed.

She was straight up addicted. Off the cuff, get whatever, wherever she damn well pleased. I am a bit more cautious... so I never have to get a HUGE MISTAKE covered up ;-)

She never got anything covered, but there are those who do it.

For those I have seen, the cover looks dope. A trillion times better than the mistake.




Anyways.

I need to get something in her memory.
I just want it to be perfect.
Lately, Ive been wondering if I will ever feel anything is good enough....

1 comment:

Ianstein said...

I feel you on that...I still think about it but I cant decide on what...I want it to be really special but sometimes I just dont think it ever be as special as I want it to be. Either that or Im just chicken to get another one and Im using that as way to NOT get one...lol.

There was an error in this gadget