Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sure thing.

If you be the cash, I'll be the rubberband
You be the match, I will be a fuse,
BOOM
Painter baby, you could be the muse
I'm the reporter baby, you could be the news
Cause you're the cigarette, and I'm the smoker
We raise a bet, cause you're the joker
You are the chalk and I can be the blackboard
You could be the talk and I could be the walk...












You could be the lover, I'll be the fighter baby
If I'm the blunt, you could be the lighter babe
- Fire it up -
Writer baby, you could be the quote
If I'm the lyric baby, you could be the note
- Record that -


Miguel "Sure Thing"

1 comment:

She said...

I was adddddicted to this song during the summer and I just put it on a new CD! Listenin' to the same tunes even when we're states & states apart. ;) #loveit