Monday, October 6, 2014

Crochet

I stumbled across this incredible etsy page called The Velvet Acorn
 
Well, actually my mother did... but she said she thought I'd love it... so I checked it out.
 
She was right, I did!!
 
It inspired me to attempt making one of the crocheted animal cowls, since it's just the patterns that are available for purchase.
 Most items are advertised using the owners daughter, but easily these could be adjusted for adults.  
 
I crocheted a scarf and it turned out quite well, but I haven't done a whole lot since then - and definitely nothing with a lot of detail, or anything other than basic patterns.
 
I picked up a bit of yarn, a large hook, and some buttons...
 
 
Now I just need to decide which one I like best! ;-P
 
 
Yarn, Buttons, and large hook I picked up
 
 

No comments: