Monday, September 10, 2012

to write love on her arms...












A while back I participated in the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention "Out of the Darkness" walk, and snabbed a few "to write love on her arms" pieces that I proudly wear.

Today being what it is, I stumbled upon the discovery of information covering the 2012 walk in my area.
They do it each year, but last year I wasn't able to attend - so this year I will be front and center representing the girl who I was so proud and lucky to have met, spend so much time with and get to know so well.

These walks are some of the most moving and heartfelt walks I have ever attended.
It is such a great way to show support for this cause which resonates so loudly inside of me.



STAND UP.
GET INVOLVED.
DO SOMETHING.









No comments: